1. SALE OF WATER, MILK BASED PRODUCTS AND MALT DRINKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT THE VENUE
2. Food Vendors participation is subject to vetting for the right fit and quantity
3. Food Vendors would be required to only sell at the event using VISA QR payments or FITFAM FEST Payment Vouchers during the event. NO OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT (CASH, POS, TRANSFERS) WILL BE ALLOWED.
4. Food Vendors will be required to remit a commission of their sales to FitFam Fest: 15% from VISA QR payments and 20% from FitFam Fest Voucher payments.
5. Food Vendors will be required to purchase a minimum N5000 worth of FitFam Vouchers as change on the day of the event.
6. At the end of the event all purchases made by each vendor will be remitted to the specified vendor bank account less the commission.
7. Shortlisted food vendors will be required to send a key representative for training on a day that will be communicated before the event date.
8. Allocation of stalls and space on event day is strictly on a first come first served basis.
9. Vendors MUST arrive as early as 6am and be fully set up by 7:30am.
10. All vehicles must be removed from the set-up two hours prior to the start of the event and must use assigned parking area/space.
11. All vendors are to sell strictly within the categories they specified.
12. All stalls are provided for a single participant and sharing is not permitted under any circumstance.
13. Vendors are not permitted to sell water or branded soft drinks or alcoholic beverages.
14. Cocktail vendors are allowed to only sell their cocktails which is permitted for sale.
15. All vendors should be neatly dressed and have appropriate clothing (aprons, gloves, beard masks, sanitizers etc).
16. Vendors are responsible for keeping their assigned area clean, tidy and orderly.
17. Vendors MUST have individual bin for waste management .
18. Electricity. Vendors are advised to bring their personal extension Cables for easy power connection.
19. Only disposable Plates /Cups & Cutlery are allowed.
20. Vendors are advised to provide packs and plastic bags for festival guests to have a takeaway option.
21. Vendors are advised to have waiters or assistants to help promote, educate and serve festival guests.
22. Vendors are advised to have handy menus with prices clearly displayed for festival guests.
23. Taste portions are usually a selling point, small servings at reasonable prices so guests can taste food from your stall is advisable. The reason for this approach is to ensure guests get the opportunity to buy from most vendors.
24. A larger portion of food can be priced according to the vendor’s discretion, If you have just one taste option on your menu this is okay.
25. Sale of expired or foul tasting food/drink would be halted immediately if we receive complaints from guests.
26. Try and price within 00’s (100-500-1000-2500 etc) so change will not be an issue.
27. Vendors are expected to take full responsibility for their sales and monies and FitFam Fest will not be held liable for loss of fund or damage of property.
28. Please note that FitFam Fest reserves the right to take out/remove any vendor that does not comply with the above statement.
29. NO VENDORS OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES should conduct themselves in a manner offensive to general standards event.
30. Vendors are to employ the highest level of professionalism and decorum in dealing with guests and should desist from engaging in altercations with guests. Cases of this nature should be immediately referred to the nearest FitFam Fest representative.
31. FitFam Fest also reserves the right to screen all stalls and exclude inappropriate items. In the event of inappropriate behavior, the stalls will be forced to close and all fees will be forfeited.
32. FitFam Fest reserves the right to allocate or reallocate stalls based on unforeseen circumstances.
33. Electricity power supply would be made available for equipment not exceeding 13 Amps, we also have a limit of the number of equipment vendors can bring to the venue.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OF FITFAM FEST EVENTS, ALONG WITH IT’S SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS AND AFFILIATES, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!